I am a musician and sound designer with a strong passion for video games and new technologies.
As a student, I worked on several collaborative projects collaborating with people from other courses and enhancing my teamwork skills.
I am interested into projects that can bring innovation in the fields of music and technology.
- Music composition for different media
- Original sound design for different media
- Implementation of adaptive and procedural audio systems for video games, natively in the engine (UE4, Unity3D) or using audio middleware (FMod, Wwise)
- Knowledge of Max MSP and Pure Data
- Recording, mixing and mastering audio at industry standard level
- Knowledge most of DAWs: Logic Pro, Ableton and Reaper
- Live engineering
- Able to play piano, bass and other instruments
- Can make pizza as well
2016 - now: MSc Sound and Music for interactive games, Leeds Beckett University, Leeds.
2015: BA (Hons) Music Production, First Class Degree; Leed Beckett University, Leeds